Food supplement with sweeteners.
Suitable for quickly absorbable energy drink preparation before intense physical activity (preworkout), based on:
- high glycemic index and low osmolarity glucose polymers (corn maltodextrin),
- amino acids such as L-arginine, OKG, and derivatives such as creatine, carnitine, beta alanine, taurine;
- ginseng, guarana and Citrus aurantium L. extracts, , metabolic stimulants.
Vitamins which contribute to:
- the reduction of tiredness and fatigue (B6, B12, C, folate, niacin);
- the maintenance of the normal function of the immune system (A, B6, B12, C, folate) also during and after intense physical efforts;
- to normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones and cartilage (C);
- to normal energy-yielding metabolism (B6, B12, C, niacin).
Fat-free. Gluten, fibers, preservative, artificial colours, lactose free.
NUTRIENTS Per daily dose (30 g)
L-Arginine 3.7 g
L-ornithine 0.3 g
Creatine 1.4 g
L-Carnitine 183.6 mg
Taurine 270 mg
Beta alanine 1.3 g
Synephrine (from Citrus aurantium d.e.) 30 mg
Ginsenosides (Panax ginseng d.e.) 6 mg
Caffeine 15 mg
Vitamin C 270 mg (337.5% RI *)
Vitamin A 751.5 mcg (94% RI *)
Niacin 27 mg (169% RI *)
Vitamin B6 6.7 mg (476% RI *)
Folate 360 mcg (180% RI *)
Vitamin B12 29.7 mcg (1188% RI *)
Per 100 g
Energy 1114.7 kJ - 262.3 kcal
Fat 0 g
of which saturates 0 g
Carbohydrate 65.6 g
of which sugars 10.9 g
Protein 0 g
Salt 0.3 g
Ingredients: corn maltodextrin, arginine hydrochloride, fructose, creatine monohydrate, beta alanine, citric acid, Citrus aurantium L. (var Bitter, flos, folium, fructus) extract, ornithine alpha-ketoglutarate (OKG), taurine, vitamin C , carnitine tartrate, sodium bicarbonate, potassium bicarbonate, magnesium carbonate, guarana (Paullinia cupana Kunt, semen) extract, ginseng (Panax ginseng c.a. Meyer, folium, radix) extract, vitamins (A, niacin, B6, folate, B12) flavouring, sweetener: E955 (sucralose).
Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of the reach of young children. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Contains caffeine (15 mg/daily dose). Not recommended for children or pregnant women or for prolonged periods without consulting a doctor. The product is not recommended during pregnancy, lactation and under 12 years of age. Consult with a doctor before use if cardiovascular conditions are abnormal. The presence of orange spots is due to the presence of provitamin A (beta-Carotene). VitaminCenter reminds the importance to follow a healthy lifestyle and a varied, balanced diet.
1/2 scoop - 1 full to the brim scoop a day before exercise.
Dissolve (30 g) in 250 ml of water (2 cups). Consume the drink within 24 hours. For workouts long less than or equal to one hour, 1/2 scoop (15 g) dissolved in a glass of water. Workouts for up to 2-3 hours, 1 full scoop.