Melatonin food supplement, in tablets.
Made in tablets, it provides melatonin, which helps reduce the time to fall asleep (the beneficial effect is obtained with an intake of 1 mg of melatonin shortly before bedtime). Supplementation with melatonin is also useful for long-distance air travel, in fact it helps to alleviate the feeling of jet lag (the beneficial effect is obtained with an intake of minimum 0.5 mg on the first day of travel and for a few days after arrival at the destination).
Melatonin does not contain ingredients of animal origin and is therefore also suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
90 tablets - 72 g
Per daily dose (1 tablet)
Melatonin 1 mg
Ingredients: stabilizers: microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose; anti-caking agents: dicalcium phosphate, magnesium salts of fatty acids (vegetable origin), silicon dioxide; melatonin.
Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of the reach of young children. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
VitaminCenter reminds the importance to follow a healthy lifestyle and a varied, balanced diet.
Keep in a dry place, away from heat sources.
Carefully close the package after use.
Take one tablet a day with water just before going to bed.
We found other products you might like!
- VITAMINCOMPANY Gaba 90 cprSpecial Price €14.45 Regular Price €18.70
- VITAMINCOMPANY Sleeper 100 cprSpecial Price €33.15 Regular Price €42.90
- CLINICA Restore 60 cpsSpecial Price €26.78 Regular Price €31.50
- NATROID Melatonina 1 mg + B6 300 cprSpecial Price €14.70 Regular Price €21.00
- NATROID Melatonina 1 mg + B6 180 cprSpecial Price €9.10 Regular Price €13.00
- SYFORM Melatonic 90 cprSpecial Price €9.95 Regular Price €12.50
- JAMIESON Valeriana 60 cpsSpecial Price €17.43 Regular Price €24.90
- JAMIESON Relax and Sleep 60 cpsSpecial Price €17.43 Regular Price €24.90
- WHY NATURE Melatonina 80 cprSpecial Price €7.92 Regular Price €9.90
- VITAMINCOMPANY Pack "Buon Viaggio"€64.60 Regular Price €76.00