Rose C 30 tab
Rose C is a food supplement made from the dried extract of Dog rose and the concentrated extract of Blood orange (Roc), useful for an antioxidant effect and in support of the body's defences.
Per 1 tablet
Rosa canina d.e. 1000 mg
Citrus Bioflavonoids 100 mg
contribution in Hesperidin 35 mg
Quercetin 25 mg
Roc ® (Blood orange extract) 25 mg
contribution in Anthocyanins 2.5 mg
Ingredients: Dog rose (Rosa canina L.) rosehips d.e., Bulking agents: microcrystalline cellulose and calcium phosphate; Citrus Bioflavonoids (Citrus aurantium dulcis) fruits tit. hesperidin 35%, Anti-caking agents: plant magnesium stearate and silicon dioxide, Quercetin, Roc ® (Blood orange extract (Citrus aurantium dulcis) fruit tit. d.e. anthocyanins 10%, Maltodextrins).
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Supplements should not be considered a substitute to a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children under 3 years of age. Do not use during pregnancy. Store in a cool, dry place.
You should take 1 tablet per day.
We found other products you might like!
- VITAMINCOMPANY Vitamina C Time 1000 60 cprSpecial Price €14.45 Regular Price €17.00
- VITAMINCOMPANY Vita C 1000 60 cpsSpecial Price €13.60 Regular Price €16.00
- COBALT NUTRITION Vitamin C 1000 100 cprSpecial Price €12.00 Regular Price €16.00
- +WATT Vitamina C 90 cpsSpecial Price €11.20 Regular Price €14.00
- NOW FOODS C-1000 500 cpsSpecial Price €58.74 Regular Price €97.90
- NOW FOODS NOW.Now Food - Vitamine C 1000 da 250 cpsSpecial Price €31.74 Regular Price €52.90
- PER4M Vitamin C-1000 120 cpsSpecial Price €23.20 Regular Price €29.00