Vitamin B7, biotin, is an essential water-soluble vitamin, which supports cellular energy metabolism. Its deficiency may cause skin disorders and hair loss, since biotin favors the health of skin, hair and mucous membranes. It also supports the nervous system and a normal psychological function.
Amount per serving (half tablet):
Biotin 150 mcg
Ingredients:bulking agents: calcium phosphate dibasic, microcrystalline cellulose, anticaking agents: vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, thickener: sodium carboxyimethyl cellulose, biotin.
Store in cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight and heat. Do not exceed recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of children under 3 years of age. Dietary supplements are not intended to substitute a varied and balanced diet. VitaminCenter reminds you of the importance of having a healthy lifestyle and a varied and balanced diet.
NOTICE:In December 2012 a new Commission Regulation establishing a list of permitted health claims started applying. Vitamin Center is working with its suppliers and consultants in order to guarantee a complete and fast update in compliance with the Ministry of Health requirements. Please, feel free to contact us for any further information.
Take half tablet daily, preferably with a meal.
We found other products you might like!
- OPTIMA Vitamine B Complex 60 cprSpecial Price €11.18 Regular Price €14.90- 25 %
- VOLCHEM B-Plus 60 cpsSpecial Price €10.20 Regular Price €12.00- 15 %
- BPR NUTRITION B-Complex 90 cps€17.00
- SOLGAR Alimento B 50 vcapsSpecial Price €20.23 Regular Price €23.80- 15 %
- ANDERSON AND.Anderson - Vita-B Forte 60 tabsSpecial Price €7.92 Regular Price €9.90- 20 %