L-arginine is a non-essential amino acid (the human body can synthesize this substance). Nevertheless, in particular physiological situations, the quantity naturally produced by our body does not satisfy its actual need for it and therefore needs to be supplemented. This is why ariginine is defined as a "conditionally essential" amino acid.
Arginine is involved in several biochemical processes, such as urea cycle, and is a precursor to molecules that contribute to cellular communication.
Per 2 tablets:
Energy value 6.8 kcal
Protein 0 g
Carbohydrates 0 g
Fat 0 g
L-arginine 2 g
Ingredients: L-Arginine, L-Arginine alpha-ketoglutarate; Stabilizer: microcrystalline cellulose, L-Arginine aspartate, L-Arginine ketoisocaproate, Anti-caking agents: silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate.
NOTICE:In December 2012 a new Commission Regulation establishing a list of permitted health claims started applying. Vitamin Center is working with its suppliers and consultants in order to guarantee a complete and fast update in compliance with the Ministry of Health requirements. Please, feel free to contact us for any further information.
Take 2 tablets per day.
We found other products you might like!
- PROLABS AKG 90 cprSpecial Price €13.00 Regular Price €20.00- 35 %
- PER4M Pure Arginine 2000 100 cprSpecial Price €20.70 Regular Price €23.00- 10 %
- Promo FlashFree GiftBIOTECH USA AAKG 1000 100 cpsSpecial Price €17.90 Regular Price €23.87- 25 %
- COBALT NUTRITION 100% L-Arginine 400 gSpecial Price €21.70 Regular Price €31.00- 30 %
- DO IT YOURSELF L-Arginine 500 gSpecial Price €22.28 Regular Price €29.70- 25 %
- VITAMINCOMPANY AKG One Revolution 120 tabsSpecial Price €24.40 Regular Price €30.50- 20 %